Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Taking a break....

Today I am sick. Should have seen this one coming (exhaustion is usually what triggers me to start questioning myself, create anxieties that aren't really there, worry instead of living etc etc - exhibit A, my last post.....). I have lots of things going on in my head today but do not have the energy to formulate my thoughts here. I do want to put out a few little words and thoughts though. So here goes:

Hugs and kisses to all my "Unravelling" friends who have come to my rescue in snapping me out of my self doubt. These women are brave, inspiring, real, wise, caring, fun....I could go on and on. How I have been lucky enough to come in contact with them I don't know, but I am very, very grateful. 

New blog of note: fat mum slim . Read this today and will definitely be checking in on a regular basis. Her post for the day was an amazing quote that I have not come across before. I will leave it as my final bit for the day:


Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are.
Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart.
Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow.
Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so.
One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face
in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky
and want more than all the world, your return.

Mary Jean Iron

No comments:

Post a Comment