Friday, June 12, 2009

10 (ok 11,) things that make my heart happy.....

Imagination by Trubbleshots (via flickr)

I got the girls in my homeroom to do this activity the other day and they loved it (there is often so much focus on negativity and stress at school, that I wanted the girls to be reminded of what they love and the importance of finding joy in the simple things). Once I got going I found it so hard to limit it to just 10, but I will try my best:

1. My son falling asleep in my arms (and his gorgeous little laugh).
2. My husbands crazy antics.
3. A pile of books just waiting to be read.
4. My Real Living magazine subscription arriving in the mail.
5. A good cheeseburger, fries and chocolate thickshake.
6. My Peter Alexander pyjama pants (I could wear them all day).
7. Hotel breakfasts
8. Smarties (coloured little chocolate beanies kind of like Reece's Pieces).
9. The smell of jasmine.
10. Hearing my sister sing.
11. My brown boots from Barneys New York (I know I've gone over the limit but I couldn't leave these out!)

Mmmmm, I'm a bit disturbed by the number of references to food. Oh well, you only live once! 

No comments:

Post a Comment