Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fluff's 10 things that make her heart happy....

I got an email from my little sis today. I love to hear about what she is up to in Munich and thinking about how great it will be to see her again. After reading my blog she sent me her own list of things that make her heart happy. This made me so happy that I just have to share them with all of you (Fluff, I hope you don't mind!). 

1: My Family
2: My Friends
3: The Rain and Storms 
4: Peter Pan the movie (the most recent re-make).
5: Books
6: Shoes (I'm still going through a sneaker phase, I love my Nike shoes).
7: Flowers (tulips to be specific).
8: Tea
9: A blog called "get.love.give.love" = very very good blog.
10: Music

Ohhh, number 9 is so sweet!


Fluff's favourite sneakers


1 comment:

  1. I was so happy to see you liked my list when I read your blog this morning! Of course I don't mind. I love reading all your news and words of wisdom. xoxo miss you

    ReplyDelete