Wednesday, June 10, 2009

5 questions....

Susannah over at ink on my fingers sent me these random 5 questions to answer. So here goes: 

First song you ever bought?
I can't remember exactly which song was the first one I ever bought myself, but I can remember my twin sister being given Michael Jackson's "Off the Wall" (on vinyl of course) when we were very small.

Do you wear a signature scent?
At the moment my signature scent is 'Daisy' by Marc Jacobs.

Finish the sentence, and expand on it: I've always wanted to....
....help others and make a difference in the world. I think that is what compelled me to become a teacher and what is compelling me to continue to choose a path in life that involves inspiring others. I want to be able to look back on my life and say that it has been one of significance and that I have made the world a better place in some way. 

London, Paris or Rome?
A tough one. I want to say Rome because I've been to London and Paris before. But even still, I find myself saying Paris because I just love the romance of it and would love the chance to go back now that I am older and could appreciate it more. (Plus every time I watch the final episodes of Sex and The City it makes me want to go there and wear fabulous dresses like SJP....).

What compels you to keep a blog?
I started my blog to document my 'new journey' in life after suffering post natal depression last year. I want to inspire others to find their true selves, to enjoy the simple things in life and to live each moment to the full. What compels me to keep my blog now that I have started one, is the amazing feedback I am getting from people who have been inspired by my story and outlook. It also gives me a place to express my creativity and show the 'real me' which is a priority in my life. 


Thanks Susannah! X

No comments:

Post a Comment