Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A twist in the tale.....

As I mentioned last week, I am embarking on a new journey in life by leaving my full time teaching job and heading off to join the lululemon team. I had been a little worried about the financial impact of going to part-time work but I knew this was a risk I had to take. But guess what? When I resigned from my teaching job, the school asked if I would stay on working two days a week until the end of the year. So this will help to make my transition smoother and a little more stress free. All I can say is, look at what happens when you follow your heart.....

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it when the universe conspires :) how fantastic for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done bel :)
    i am happy that you are allowing yourself the freedom to change.
    i have so much changing to do...
    it's so brilliant you can stay on at the school for a while, it will make it a little easier.x

    ReplyDelete