Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Little Man update....

Finger and toe crossing is highly over-rated ie, it doesn't work. Last night was HELL (to put it bluntly). The little man lasted in his own bed until approximatelty 7:3opm and then it was all over. I have now officially moved through the parallel universe and into the twilight zone. My brain feels so fuzzy that I'm surprised I can even remember my own name. We have had to send the little man to daycare as clearly this teething thing is going to last a while and we can't go weeks on end with someone taking days off work (all whilst continuing to pay $88 per day for the privelege of not having our child at daycare). All I can think of is that someone there better be giving him cuddles and not just leaving him to cry.... :(

Clearly an intelligent post today is merely a pipe dream......

No comments:

Post a Comment