Sunday, July 12, 2009

Today was a great day.....

I had such an awesome day today. Here's what made it so great:

Dinner last night with new friends from Lululemon (and the lovely husband).

Sleeping in until 8:20 am (yes, this is a sleep in to a person with a young child. Thanks to my Dad and Step-Mum for having the little man for a sleepover, thereby making the sleep in for his parents possible!).

I ran to work.

The first hour of my shift at work was doing yoga (Cool huh? Lululemon have free community yoga sessions on a Wednesday and Sunday morning). 

Had lots of lovely guests in the store today.

Got to see my 'Ivy peeps' today at work. (At the moment I feel as though my work is the thing that energises and recharges me, so I feel very lucky).

I walked from work to my sisters house where I got to visit my sis, brother-in-law and niece.

On the way to my sisters' place I stopped off and had a latte in a gorgeous little patisserie, where I read some great design/interior magazines.

I got hugs from my little man.

I had dinner with my husband (a novelty for us as we are usually just ships passing in the night).

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend too!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for your new job; it warms my soul to hear how you are thriving :)

    ReplyDelete