Thursday, July 30, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN!!!!!!

I can't believe my Little Man turns 1 tomorrow! It feels as though I have lived a lifetime in the past year, but at the same time I can't believe it has come around so quickly. I just wanted to mark this special occasion by saying a few words to my precious little one:

Thank you for starting me on my journey to find the 'real me' (and for helping me to find her).

Thank you for giving me the wake up call I needed so that I could change my life (and in turn provide you with one that you truly deserve).

Thank you for teaching me to find joy in everything, especially the simplest of things.

Thank you for loving me even when I was not able to love myself.

Thank you for filling up my heart every time you smile at me or touch me with those little hands. 

Thank you for being you. 

X Forever and Always, Your Mummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment