Monday, July 6, 2009

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!!!!!

If this face is new to you, you have been missing out. I happened to catch some of the Oprah show today and Charice was on singing her song "Note to God". It was an absolute blessing that I happened to tune in at just that moment because watching Charice and hearing her song made my day (and week and year...). I had one of those moments where time just seemed to stop because I was so captivated by what I was watching. I was reminded of the incredible talent and beauty that exists in the world. If this performance and song doesn't touch your heart, then there is something very, very wrong. Click here to watch and enjoy. I'm off to download the song now from itunes......

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING!!! u were right when you said that if the performance and song doesn't touch our hearts, then there is something very,very wrong.whew! i'm glad i'm ok.hehehe...it's good to be alive!

    ReplyDelete