Sunday, August 2, 2009

Another Milestone Reached.....

Image Courtesy of Emma Keating 
So we have reached yet another milestone in our lives. Yesterday we held our first "Children's Birthday Party". A huge thank you needs to go to my Mum who did an amazing job organising all the food and drink. I also want to say thank you so much to My Lovely Husband who surprised me and more importantly, the kids, with a jumping castle for the occasion (Note: As I am now the proud new owner of said jumping castle, if anyone should want to borrow it, feel free). When I looked around the room yesterday at all our friends and family who had come to help us celebrate, I was struck by how incredibly lucky we are to have all these wonderful people in our lives. To know that our Little Man will grow up surrounded by so many people who love him and care for him is such a blessing. I hope everyone who was there knows how much we appreciate having them in our lives and how blown away we are with all the gorgeous gifts The Little Man (and I!) received. Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of our hearts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment