Friday, August 28, 2009

The End of Another Week....

Well its the end of another week (gee they go quickly). Its been another full and rewarding one. Yesterday was a particularly enjoyable day for me. I went to my first staff meeting at lululemon, which was great. A new initiative has been started where every month the team votes for 'educator of the month'. I was extremely flattered to discover that I was the first recipient of this award. Its really touching to be acknowledged like that by the amazing people I work with and I am so lucky to work with a company that brings out the best in me. The highlight of my day was the fantastic conversations I had and the time I got to spend with my fellow lulu's. I admire them all so much and I am blown away with every new and wonderful thing I discover about each and every one of them. Much love to my lulu's!

No comments:

Post a Comment