Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Latest Party Trick....

The Little Man's, not mine. I love watching the Little Man do new things every day, but I will definitely say the latest trick is one we could do without. He is fascinated with sticking his fingers down his throat until he vomits. Even after the second and third time he still goes back for more. My husband and I are horrified but the more we say 'No!', the more he seems to keep doing it. How can it be fun for him? I can assure you its not fun for me, especially when he does it lying down so that the vomit comes up like a fountain and then falls back down going all over his face and in his hair and eyelashes. If anyone understands the hidden message behind little ones testing their gag reflex over and over and over again, I would love to hear from you. Crazy kid.......

No comments:

Post a Comment