Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ray of Sunshine....

I've been having a difficult past week or two. There haven't necessarily been any major incidents or terrible events happen to trigger this, but I just seem to feel as though I am barely keeping my head above water in every aspect of my life. I really wish this feeling would disappear soon though, because its a complete pain in the butt . I keep telling myself that I have the power to control my thoughts and to turn things around but no matter how hard I try, nothing appears to be working. Thank God for my precious Little Man tonight. He was so sweet and adorable that I wanted to kiss him to death. Every day he reveals more and more of his personality (I've got a feeling we have a cheeky little monkey on our hands here!). He was, and is, my little ray of sunshine in what is proving to be a tough week. I'm so lucky to have him.

No comments:

Post a Comment