Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Wonderful Day.....

Image by KC Reflections via Flickr

Yesterday was such a great day for me. It was one of those days where I just felt content and happy all day and was enjoying what I was doing. I had so many lovely conversations with guests at lululemon and I always enjoy spending time with my fellow lulu's at work. I'm learning so much about business and myself at lululemon and its really where my heart is at the moment. Taking a step back from other things has made such a difference this week. 

The Little Man is also contributing to my happiness this week (as always). He has more and more personality and he is hilarious. He is walking so much and seems to show us something new every day. (The spitting food out of his mouth trick I could probably do without, but he has such a cheeky grin on his face after he does it that you can't help but laugh!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment