Friday, May 8, 2009

The end of another week....

My second week back at work is over. It has gone by in a flash really. The little man is as cute as ever, although I am convinced that he is slowly trying to torture his parents by getting up every day before 4am. No matter what we have done in the past week, he has not stayed asleep past this time on any morning. If anyone has any tips or advice it would be greatly appreciated as my husband and I are going insane! 
My sister and I have recently caught the knitting bug and have begun to knit our little ones scarves. Mine is coming along quite nicely considering I haven't knit since I was about 10 years old. This is the first time that I have attempted anything other than straight knitting with one colour so I'm pretty happy with how it is going. Hopefully I will complete it in time for the little man to wear it this winter....
I have to mention the bed cover that the scarf is sitting on. I recently bought it from a new vintage style shop in Paddington. It is sooooo lovely. They have them in really cute pastel colours but I figured I better go with something a bit more 'manly' given that my husband has to live with it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment