Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Creative Spirit....

As I have mentioned, I am a bit of a creative spirit. At the end of last year I asked myself the question "What would I attempt to do if I knew I could not fail?" and the answer was that I would love to start my own business.  I have been working on this since the start of this year and was really on a roll. Sadly this roll has slowed over the past month due to the re-introduction of full time work and what not. (If I'm completely honest I would say that a healthy dose of fear is also contributing to the stall in progress). 

This goal or dream is one thing that I haven't really mentioned in my blog up until now. I suppose that is because there is such a risk associated with it. It will also require a great deal of commitment and effort since I am a newbie in the area of online business and business in general. (Not to mention that it is quite far removed from the world of health and physical education teaching which I currently inhabit). But nonetheless I am determined to give this a go as I feel it is my time to move in a new direction. 

As seems to be the case of late, the right thing has appeared to come along just as I am in need of it. Last night I was checking out one of my favourite blogs, "Creative Thursday" and discovered that the lovely Marisa has just introduced an e-course called "In The Fish Bowl::Life As an Artist Online". The course is aimed at helping other people live their creative dreams through an online business. PERFECT!!!!!! So I am all signed up and ready to start on 18 June. I can't wait as Marisa is an amazing artist and a beautiful soul. 

Which leads me to say how life changing my leap into the blogging community has been. The friendship, support, wisdom and love that has been shown to me in the short time I have been blogging and completing the "Unravelling" course is overwhelming. I feel so lucky that all of these experiences and wonderful people have come into my life - Thank you!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment