Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ball of confusion....

Messy, twisted, head hurts, exhausted....thats how I feel today. I HATE feeling this way. I know why this is happening but the hard part is breaking old habits. I need to stop wishing for things, worrying about what will be, needing to reach something etc. I need to JUST BE.... When I can achieve this state, I feel as though the weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders. I just wish I was better at doing it! Here are two quotes to remind me (and everyone else!) to do exactly this:

"Go for long walks, indulge in hot baths, question your assumptions, be kind to yourself, live for the moment, loosen up, scream, curse the world, count your blessings, just let go, just be" (Carol Shields)

"The secret for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly" (Buddha)

No comments:

Post a Comment