Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Feeling of Contentment....

As I was driving home from work tonight, I couldn't help but think how content I am with my life right now. The strange thing about this is that some pretty major life events and changes are happening for me right now, which, to a certain extent, should have completely "de-railed" me so to speak. But to my amazement, I am still managing to appreciate each day that I have and be in a place with myself where I am as happy as I have ever been. To be quite honest I am pretty astonished at how far I have come over the past 2 years to now be able to view life in this way. Another reminder to me of the blessings that come from life's challenges and how these can often bring with them the growth and change that will allow you to take your life to another level. I am very lucky indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment