Thursday, September 3, 2009

Neighbourly Love...

I had a lovely surprise tonight. One of my neighbours (who has also become a very good friend over the past year), made dinner for me and brought it over. So sweet! I'm very lucky to have such caring and considerate friends in my life. I've been feeling really run down this week so this was a very welcome act of kindness.

Speaking of being run down, I'm receiving a wake up call this week reminding me that I HAVE to allow myself to have down time. I have a tendency to want to do so many things which often leads to no real rest (particularly when my sleep is limited by a little man who likes to wake up numerous times during the night!). The consequence of this behaviour is constantly being sick. So no more - its time to slow down and restore a bit of balance to my life. On that note, I'm off to test out my new meditation CD.......

No comments:

Post a Comment