Monday, September 14, 2009

Such a good day.....

I wanted to acknowledge what an enjoyable day I had today. For the first time in ages I have had a chance to catch my breath and get back on top of things a little. I sat down and wrote up my action plan for my goals for the next 3 months, which instantly made me feel better because I feel more in control of them. Its so true that you need to read your goals and assess them as often as you can. Doing this really keeps you focused and motivated.
I also made the effort to go to the park and ride some laps on my new bike. In an effort to cut down the usage of our car, and for exercise, my husband and I now have bikes. My husband is really good at using his to get around but its going to take me a little while longer to get my confidence up before I can tackle the city traffic to work. But thats ok. Its just good to be trying something new and different.
The Little Man was an angel tonight. He was very happy when I picked him up from daycare. He ate all his dinner, had a bath and then went to bed with no fuss. Fingers crossed he has a good nights sleep as he has been testing our patience (and that of our neighbours) recently. We can only hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment