Saturday, March 13, 2010

Yin Yoga with A Beer Chaser....

So I did my favourite Yin yoga class again this Friday night, followed by a girls night out. Sounds a bit weird, I know, but it was great. I'm flying solo for most of this weekend (husband is doing a 6 hour adventure race tomorrow and the Little Man is with other family members), which is a rare luxury. So I'm making the most of it by doing things I don't always get to do, such as drinks with some of my lulu girls. Having said that, I do have a pang of sadness in my heart that I won't be the one that is there for my Little Man when he wakes up and won't get one of his kisses first thing in the morning. But I do know that these times alone are so valuable in order to recharge and keep being the best mum I can be. So here's to a weekend of me.....

1 comment:

  1. I hear you. Even when you 'should' be enjoying the time away and the break you still worry/think constantly/miss them. You can't win! I say get sooooo drunk that you sleep in and forget about everything! Cheers and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete