Monday, March 15, 2010

Things that make no sense....

"Afterlife of a Dandelion" image by Pink Sherbet Photography (via flickr)
My baby niece attends a Family Daycare run by a lady named Tatijana. Whilst I have never met this woman, I feel that I know her already since I hear alot about her through my sister. I also feel as though she is a part of my family since she clearly has such a positive and loving impact on my niece. Tatijana has two little children of her own - a young son and a 9 month old daughter. Tragically, her baby daughter passed away on the weekend. I don't know the ins and outs of the situation but I cannot even begin to imagine how devastating this must be for her and her family. My thoughts are with them today and for the little bubba who was taken away so soon. My thoughts are also directed to how lucky I am that my family members are safe and that I have them in my life. x

No comments:

Post a Comment