Monday, March 29, 2010

Remembering my passion.....

I've been reflecting on the absence of passion in my life at the moment. I do have such a great life and so much to be thankful for. But there is something missing - not in the 'my life would be complete if had this....' kind of way but in a 'there is a little hole somewhere' kind of way. The kind of passion I am talking about is the life purpose kind of passion. The 'what for' element of life that has you waking up at 4am in the morning full of possibilities and excitement. I think its time for me to get back in touch with my passion, and that passion is my give love get love concept store for kids. I truly believe that change in the world can only come about by focusing on the next generation, and that we need to surround them with messages of positivity and love. I want to open a retail store where I sell inspiring clothing and gifts. It will also be a space where each child's tank of love can be filled up when they visit and we can run workshops and activities etc. That is what gives me my 'what for' and fills me with a sense of urgency and purpose. Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment