Monday, March 8, 2010

Getting My Yoga On...

The gorgeous Kelli Prieur (ivy store Ambassador)

Last week I kicked off the "March Madness Challenge" with the team at our store. Our goal is to have been to 60 classes between us in March. The teacher in me constructed a star chart that is proudly displayed in the store to track our progress. The expectation is that full-time staff do 4 classes each week. This does seem a little daunting at first but if you plan your week carefully before it begins, and schedule the classes in, it makes it a lot easier. I did 3 yoga classes and 1 Zumba class last week, and I have to say I feel so much better for having challenged myself to do more than I usually would. My favourite class of the week was the Yin class led by Kelli Prieur (our very own ivy store Ambassador) at Body Mind Life. Friday night, the end of a busy week, a warm studio, 'Buddha Lounge' tunes, the sound of the rain falling outside, candlelight, 5 of my fellow lululemon lovelies by my side and an hour of restorative yoga. Bliss.....

No comments:

Post a Comment