Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mondo Beyondo Dreaming List....

image by Le fabuleux destin d'Amelie (via flickr)

One of my tasks for the Mondo Beyondo course was to create a Dreaming List. It could be as long as I liked and the point was to put anything and everything on it. I then had to put the list in an envelope and leave it sealed for just over 1 week. Tonight I had to pull it out, read it and think about the things I had put on my list. I'll share them with you (they are in no particular order):

  • Meet Oprah Winfrey.
  • Open my own store called 'Give Love Get Love' with inspiring items for children.
  • Become proficient in using illustrator and other such software.
  • Spend at least 6 months living in Canada (including Whistler).
  • Buy a house in Byron Bay.
  • Earn a living from writing my blog.
  • Own a book store.
  • Take Bailey to Disneyland.
  • Meet Bono.
  • Open ivivva athletica in Australia.
  • Become General Manager of ivivva athletica/lululemon athletica (Asia/Pacific).
  • Buy Lachlan a motorbike.
  • Buy a house in Clovelly/Bronte.
  • Spend 4 weeks a year on holiday with Lach and Bailey.
  • Learn to play tennis properly (take lessons).
  • Sell my artwork.
These are definitely a work in progress. I haven't quite figured most of them out, but I'm just going to put them out there, let them sit a while and see what comes!

1 comment:

  1. I completely believe that you will achieve these dreams and beyond! You are an inspiration. Thank you for always elevating those of us who have the privilege of being around you.

    ReplyDelete