Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Recurring Dream....

Image by NYClovesNYC (via flickr)

I have this recurring dream that I am on holiday in New York and its the last day I am there and for some reason I haven't gone shopping yet (I know, that couldn't realistically happen, but in my dream - or should I say nightmare - it does ; ). In particular, I'm trying to get to Soho and there isn't enough time. Believe it or not, this is such a stressful dream when I'm having it. I can't stop wondering what this means? Do I just really want to be in New York? Do I need to go shopping really badly? If anyone has any light to shed on the subject or knows anything about the meaning behind dreams, I'd love to hear from you. I know some people are spending their days contemplating really important stuff like solving world hunger and what not, but this is where I'm at tonight!

1 comment:

  1. I don't claim to know anything about dreams and what they mean but what came up for me was maybe you aren't able to ensure you make time for the things you most look forward to.

    Just a thought...hugs, jana

    ReplyDelete