Monday, January 11, 2010

A Packed Weekend....

I spent the past Friday, Saturday and Sunday attending the Landmark Education Forum. It was full-on, going from 9am-10:30pm each day and night. I was lucky enough to be provided with this opportunity by lululemon, and I attended with my gorgeous lulu friend, Mel. It was so inspiring to see people from all walks of life learn so much about themselves and others and to truly feel as though they are embarking on the first day of the rest of their lives. What I got from the weekend was a much needed reminder of how simple life actually is and how complicated we make it. In two weeks time I am attending the Advanced Course, where you get to focus on what you can do with your life and the difference you can make. I'm all about making a difference, so can't wait to see what I come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment