Sunday, December 13, 2009

Missing Boo Boo....

Boo Boo (aka My Little Man) has gone on a little holiday with his Daddy, Uncle and cousin. And I miss him like crazy. (Alas I am working so cannot partake in the nice trip to a seaside location - boy would I love to get away though!). We had lots of Mummy and Boo Boo time on Friday afternoon and evening, and Saturday morning, so when the time came for him to head off for a few days, it nearly broke my heart. That moment where they realise you are putting them in the car seat but you won't actually be joining them in the car, is the saddest.....

Having said this, the ability to sleep without being woken up at 4am is wonderful - I won't lie. I was able to head out on the town with the lulu gang last night, which was also fun. Pretty dresses, champagne and girl talk is essential every now and then.

Anyway, love to my lovely husband and Boo Boo. Don't get up to too much mischief on your boys trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment