Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Apologies for my absence my poor little blog....

Oh little blog, how I've missed you! The Christmas period has been quite chaotic. I feel as though I need time to stand still for a week so that I can catch up with everything (or more importantly, rest to get over everything). Christmas came amidst a blur of work (I have worked every day since boxing day, so already feel as if Christmas Day was a lifetime ago). I'm feeling as though I need to re-group so that I can start 2010 in a great way. So I'm starting by coming back to my little blog, since I feel the need to be inspired and inspiring. Its so easy to get caught up in day to day things and then start thinking, "Oh I don't have anything that is noteworthy to post about". But, really I need this blog for myself. Regardless of whether anyone else even reads it, it brings me back to a part of myself that I need to visit consistently. A place where I can focus my attention on, and celebrate, myself, my family, the joys in life, art, creativity etc and hopefully inspire others to do the same. So nice to be back....

No comments:

Post a Comment