Sunday, December 20, 2009

Just the day I needed....

Today marked the start of Christmas festivities in my family. My Dad's side of the family all got together to share gifts and catch up (with such a big extended family, we can't catch up with everyone on Christmas Day). It was exactly what I needed to re-focus on what is important and to be reminded of just how lucky I am to have such a great family. My cousins, Emma and Alexandra made my Nan an amazing movie with photos from when my Nan was young, and of all our family members. It was so great to see so many photos of my Nan that I had never seen before. Much love to both Emma and Alexandra for taking the time to put this together and share it with all of us.

My Dad and Step-Mum gave my husband and I a terrific hamper full of goodies. It also came with a kimmidoll for me, named 'Sakura'. My Step-Mum chose it because she thought the meaning behind the doll represented me so well. The card reads: Sakura 'Clarity'. My spirit grounds and gives focus. You release my power by consciously living each moment. Discover the joy, clarity and peace that flows from being fully present in your life. I am so touched by this thoughtful gift. What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment