Tuesday, October 27, 2009

So much fun......

Yesterday I was lucky enough to have lunch with 14 of my fellow lulu's (including the CEO and CFO of lululemon athletica Australia). It was so great to hear what was going on in the other Sydney stores and to be inspired by the fantastic plans that everyone has. It is such a supportive environment to be in and it is awesome to be part of what is essentially a movement to make the world a better place. We had lunch at a cafe called 'Moo' on Bondi Beach. I had a great cheeseburger as well as a Mooteaser Milkshake (a choc milkshake with maltesers mixed through it. Too good). We then all finished up with mini choc top ice-creams. I had to discuss the food as I firmly believe in appreciating and enjoying the simple things in life!
As if that wasn't a cool enough day, later on I had a one on one goal coaching session/chat with the CFO at the Ivy. We had a glass of champagne and got to talk about Mum stuff and ourselves and lululemon, and it was such a lovely way to finish off a fantastic day. I doubt there are many companies where the CFO will fly up from Melbourne for two days and take the time to meet an employee and talk to them about their goals and their life. This is a very special place to work.......

No comments:

Post a Comment