Friday, October 2, 2009

Go out into the world and do good....

One of my very special lulu friends, Nancy, had her last day working in the store this week. I wanted to acknowledge her 'Amazingness' because she has played a huge part in making my lululemon experience so life changing. She took me under her wing straight away but also allowed me the freedom to try things and to learn through 'doing'. She challenged me, encouraged me, and acknowledged me. She is a phenomenal leader. Her guidance from a work perspective has been invaluable, but more than that I would like to thank her for her friendship and for sharing her life with me. The support she has shown to myself, my husband and our little man is overwhelming and I can't thank her enough.
Nancy, even though I have only known you for about 3 months, I feel as though I have known you forever. You make me think, you make me laugh, you make me hope. If ever there has been a person in whom I have 100% faith that they will go into the world and do good, it is you. Be strong, be great, be YOU!

P.S. While you are in Australia or even when you one day go back home to Canada "My Family is your family."

No comments:

Post a Comment