Saturday, February 27, 2010

Thank you George.........

George Michael performing "Outside". (Image from people.com)

I went to George Michael last night and it was so much fun! First song was "Fast Love" which was the perfect choice. Pretty much from the word go we were out of our seats dancing and that continued for most of the concert. Talk about a walk down memory lane, with songs from the Wham days such as "Everything she wants" and "I'm your man". The era of the supermodel returned with "Too Funky" and "Freedom" (which was the final song of the evening). He mixed it up in the middle with a dance version of "Spinning the wheel" and one of my faves, "Amazing". "Father Figure" and "Careless Whisper" didn't disappoint either, but my song of the night would have been "Outside" when George switched his pants and jacket for the cop uniform. Sense of humour alive and well! He may look a little older but his voice and moves are still exactly the same and its so cool to have seen such an icon live in concert.

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo jealous - I would have loved to have seen him in concert.

    ReplyDelete