Sunday, November 29, 2009

Weekend Gratitude....

I've been a bit stuck lately with updating my blog. I love it and I miss it when I don't check in, but thoughts of not having anything interesting to write creep in every now and then. In an effort to kick myself out of this rut, I'm going to randomly select a topic and write about it. Today I'm choosing Gratitude, as this has featured in a number of the blogs I've been reading. I used to religiously write down 5 things that I was grateful for every night (Thanks for the tip Oprah). Sounds corny but it completely changes the way you perceive each day and assists you to focus on the positive rather than the negative. Here's my list for the weekend:

  • I am grateful that I had breakfast with my little man at a cafe yesterday morning.
  • I am grateful that my little man had a mid-morning nap with me yesterday.
  • I am grateful that I got to spend time with my Dad, Step-Mum and brothers yesterday (as well as the little man!).
  • I am grateful for the chocolate sundae I had yesterday (YUM!).
  • I am grateful that I had a great day with my lululemon peeps at work today.
  • I am grateful that I have tomorrow off and can catch up on some creative projects.
  • I am grateful that I have tomorrow off so that I can prepare for the lululemon conference that starts on Tuesday.
  • I am grateful that I get to go to the lululemon conference in Melbourne this week.
  • I am grateful that I get to spend time with my awesome fellow lulu's from all over Australia this week.
I am sooooo excited for this week (while at the same time being a little sad that this thing I have been looking forward to for so long will come and go). But I have no doubt that this will be a life changing experience for me and I can't wait to share it with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment