Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bel update....

My posts have been a bit scattered lately, so I thought I would bring you up to speed on where I'm at in my life right now. (The time absolutely flies by. I can't believe we are half way through November already!). Anyway, lululemon is going great. I am very excited to say that I have been invited to attend the first ever Australian lululemon managers conference, which is being held in Melbourne at the beginning of December. Three days of fun, lulu friends and inspiration. I can't wait! Also on the lululemon front, I applied to join the lululemon blog team (which is run out of Canada), and have been accepted, so now I will get to blog there as well.

Home life is heaps of fun at the moment. The little man is soooooooo cute that I just want to kiss him to death every minute. He has completely stolen my heart. My lovely husband and I are enjoying spending time as a family and marveling at all the funny things our little one does.


My little man on a police motorbike

I am also working on some creative projects, in particular, designing T-shirts for little ones. I already have a few orders placed for Christmas which is really cool. (My first prototypes are in the picture below). Feel free to let me know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment