Thursday, April 23, 2009

Inspiration Board


Since unleashing my creative spirit, our bedroom has become an office/studio for me to work in (thank you lovely husband for allowing me to take over the room!). It has been so great to have a designated space to work in. Every time I walk in there I feel creative, happy, and truly like myself. I designed my own inspiration board so that I can constantly be inspired and reminded of what/who is important to me. If you are lucky enough to have a spare room or corner of your house to set up as 'your' space, I highly recommend it. Even just having a small board somewhere in your house is all you need. Look at it each day and add to it when you can to help you stay focused, motivated and in touch with who you really are.




No comments:

Post a Comment