Friday, April 9, 2010

The Strong Life Test For Women.....

Today I went on-line and did Marcus Buckingham's "Strong Life Test for Women". This test is linked to a book of Marcus' by the same name. According to the test my leading role is a CREATOR. This means I begin by asking "What do I understand?". I'm not immune to the feelings of others, but my starting point is my own insight, my own understanding. My best quality is my ability to find patterns invisible to others. I always need to find time to be by myself. I need to be careful not to think so long that I never do anything. My smartest career move is any job where I am paid to produce new content.

My supporting role is ADVISOR. This means I begin by asking "What is the best thing to do?". My thrill comes from knowing that I am the person others turn to for the answers. I don't necessarily want to be the person who actually makes the changes happen. Rather, what excites me is being valued by others for my insight and my judgement. My best quality is my ability to find a solution. I always need to search for data to support my advice. I must be careful to not get frustrated by other people's failings. My smartest career move is any job where I'm paid to be opinionated.

Spot on in so many ways! I love learning more about who I am and self-development. If you want to take the test yourself you can do so by following this link: http://stronglifetest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment